Saturday 30 March 2024

Message via Mandy...

Just to say I hear what you say about the blogs i have posted, and what you may not know is that I am not able to type more than a few words. So when I am writing about the event we had or anything to do with the family, its not that i don't have anything to say, it is difficult almost impossible to say what I want to say. So thats just me trying to write something when you see something i have written earlier, that is something different altogether. A quote from the book is very different from writing something off the top of my head. For that I need a bit more help so I don't want anyone to think that I am not grateful for everything that you have done. I just cant, I just find it difficult to write and I don't know if you understand this. So I am hugely grateful for everything, even if my responses sound rather short...

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey John
    Please do not fret, we get it
    Just remember you are loved xx

    ReplyDelete