Tuesday 6 April 2021

Clara's Cottage...

Though my sample is small - just the people I meet when I’m out taking pictures - I get the feeling that, with the end of lockdown 3.0 in sight, people are particular friendly, approachable and up for a chat. I march up to people, on the slightest pretext, merely to exchange a few socially-distanced pleasantries. They all reciprocate, even though, with a full beard and 'mad professor' hair, I look like a guy who sleeps under a bridge. I was taking pix in the village of Wheldrake the other day, when a lady in an open-topped sports car pulled up. “Would you like a drink?”, she asked. “No, thank you”, I replied. “Well”, she said, “if you want anything, I’m here”… pointing at the house just behind me. I think I missed a trick there.

Clara's cottage in the village of West Lutton...

No comments:

Post a Comment