Friday 10 December 2021

Party time...

Can’t say I’m bothered by the hoo-ha about parties at number 10 last Christmas. “Do as I say, not as I do” has been the message coming out of Downing Street for years, not months. MPs hypocritical? Tell me something new! The behaviour of our elected representatives isn’t going to affect the way I behave.

The parties that concern me are the ones which will happen over the next three weeks. Despite having had my booster jab, I’ll continue to avoid crowds and to wear my mask in shops. The new covid variant is increasing at an alarming rate, and I’m bracing myself for more bad bad news over the winter month.

Licenced today: another shot of Tan Hill in winter (after three days and nights snowed-in at the pub I heard, from a reliable source, that the members of the Oasis tribute band had split into a Noel Gallagher tribute band and a Liam Gallagher tribute band)...

No comments:

Post a Comment