Tuesday 6 October 2015

Guisborough...

I popped into the parish church at Guisborough yesterday, just to have a look round. There were some mothers and kids there - it looked like a play session - so I walked past them down the nave of the church. A couple of elderly ladies smiled, but a third lady looked horrified, like I’d walked into the church bollock naked. She rushed up to me and started jabbering about CRB checks, etc. She said she’d have to go and find someone “to accompany me” if I wanted to look around the church. I can’t remember what I said; I know what I would have liked to have said… but I’ve never sworn in church, and I hope I never will. I just turned around and walked out. What the hell is wrong with us?…

Just noticed that I've passed last year's stock pic sales, both in terms of number of licenses and total revenue. So, after a couple of years of falling prices, the price-per license seems to have stabilised. Thank goodness...


No comments:

Post a Comment