Monday 25 April 2016

Ennerdale Bridge...

I was in the Fox and Hounds pub in Ennerdale Bridge yesterday evening: another community-owned pub, like the Fox and Goose in Hebden Bridge, where I’ll be on Wednesday night. I had a roast beef dinner, a couple of pints of Ennerdale Blonde - very more-ish - and they were fine with me parking up overnight in the pub car park.

Something’s gone awry with my photo-editing software. I was busy editing pix and uploading them (McDonalds have free wifi and, best of all, you don’t even have to eat there… but just park close by). Then, all of a sudden, I couldn’t export an image into Photoshop because “Aperture does not support the image format”. Well, Aperture and Photoshop have been coping perfectly well, in tandem, with my pix these past few years… so God only knows what’s gone wrong.

The good news is that I can carry on shooting; the bad news is that I won’t be able to process the pix until I get the problem sorted. I think I’m going to need some help…

Houses in Caldbeck...


No comments:

Post a Comment