Monday 19 September 2016

Doing the chores...

I’ve had a day at my favourite campsite in the Yorkshire Dales, so I’ve been busy editing, uploading and keywording pix. It’s also a good opportunity to wash all my clothes. I did one load last night, and just put in another load this morning. Unfortunately, I neglected to add the sachets of detergent liquid, so my clothes probably won’t have the ‘April freshness’ I crave...

Grassington hosted a 1940s weekend (I missed it; if I wanted to go back to the 1940s I'd spend the day in Morecambe). I met a couple on the campsite who were dressed up in army unforms. I asked them how the war was going. "Very well", the woman answered, without missing a beat, "and we heard Winston Churchill on the radio last night"...

The ticket office at Bolton Abbey Railway station...

No comments:

Post a Comment