Tuesday 23 October 2018

Zip Hotels...

I read in the Guardian  that we’ll soon have a new, budget, no-frills hotel chain, called Zip Hotels, whose tiny en-suite rooms will cost just £19 per night. Hmmm… I might be tempted to have the occasional night indoors. There will be electric plugs, to charge my gadgets, plus free wifi, hot showers, big towels, free shampoos, soap and shower cap. I can watch TV in my underwear, before falling asleep in a bed with clean sheets. I have no need for space, or luxury, and the price is right. I already pay a similar amount to stay in a campsite, where the amenities may be little more than some hard-standing in a field, for parking the van, an electric hook-up and a shower block just a ten-minute walk away (maybe twenty minutes if you forget to take a torch)…

No comments:

Post a Comment