Sunday 22 December 2019

Fallon Sherrock...

Darts isn’t really my game. It should be; I’ve certainly practised enough, over the years. But I’m still rubbish…

The PDC World Championships are currently in progress at Lakeside: an event which wouldn’t normally engage my attention. But this year’s a bit different. In beating Ted Evetts 3-2 last week, Fallon Sherrock became the first woman to win a match in the competition. And she repeated the feat yesterday by beating the 11th seed, Mensur Suljovic.

Having watched the highlights of her matches on YouTube, I can see that her victories were no fluke. She’s only 25; can she become the first female world champion?

Ted Evetts shouldn’t worry. Whatever he accomplishes in darts, he's already written his name in the record books!

Licensed last week: boats for sale...

Boats for sale in marina, England UK Stock Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment